The Genuine Layman Steel Straight Edge Ruler
These rulers are designed for the user who needs a straight edge that their knife will never cut into or grind into a curve and will always be smooth so you don’t get jagged edges and cuts that will affect your project.
Now it’s quick and easy measurement at-a-glance. You do NOT have to know how to read a ruler.
- On the (top of ruler) each line is marked with 1/4, 1/8, 1/16 labeled increments. Also 1/32 labeled increments are marked at the last inch measurement of the ruler. No guessing or counting lines! No more measuring mistakes.
- Easy to read bold numbers on contrasting background.
- Digitally printed, available sizes are 12″, 18”, 24” length x 1.5” wide x .032” thick.
- Material is Blue Tempered Spring Steel .032 thick heavy duty durable and EASY TO USE FOR STRAIGHT EDGE -WEAR RESISTANT AS A CUTTING & SCRIBING GUIDE. Because our printing process is all digital, our steel rulers consist of a flexible, latex printed, scratch-resistant, vinyl cover with permanent T60 acrylic adhesive applied to the 1095 blue tempered spring steel main body.
- On the back is a non-slip cork backing that will keep your ruler from sliding around.
- On the bottom of the ruler are different formulas for converting millimeters and centimeters and inches plus square feet, square yards. Also, is a fraction to decimal conversion chart 4ths, 8ths, 16ths and 32nds. Note this ruler does not contain metric measurement.
- Rulers are shipped in a crush resistant corrugated mailer or tube.
- Made in the USA
Perfect for use at home, office, classroom, or workshops, sign-shops, construction sites and manufacturing plants. Excellent for crafts and sewing projects. They also solve the problem of someone that doesn't use a ruler very often of being able to read a ruler and not making measuring mistakes. And the best educational tool for anyone who does not already know how to read a ruler.
It’s measuring made easy. Buy yours today and see how easy it is to use.