The Genuine Layman ShearStrip Adhesive Ruler
This ruler is designed for anyone who wants a better way to cut something on their shear.
Now it’s quick and easy measurement at-a-glance. You do NOT have to know how to read a ruler.
The Shear-Strip Rulers are designed for the strips to be applied right straight to the shear table. The reason we use at least 3 strips is for them to be put at the top of the blade, the middle of the blade and the bottom. This way you can be sure to make a cut that is exactly parallel to the blade, every time. This will end the problems with ruining material by not having a square cut.
If your top guide bar is square with the blade, then all you need to do is lay your material down and cut. Also, on a large portion of shears, the ruler on the top bar isn’t exactly accurate. These rulers solve that problem.
They also solve the problem of someone that doesn’t use a ruler very often of being able to read a ruler and not making measuring mistakes.
- On the (top of ruler) each line is marked with 1/4, 1/8, 1/16 labeled increments that read left to right. No guessing or counting lines! No more measuring mistakes.
- Easy to read bold black numbers on a white background.
- Digitally printed, available sizes are 15″ & 30″ length and are 1.5” wide. May be trimmed down to fit any size shear. Shear strips go left to right on the shear.
- Available in a set of (3) or a set of (4) strips to fit tall shears.
- Material is a durable vinyl with a protective non-glare laminate that is thin and lightweight.
- On the bottom of the ruler is the metric side, the millimeter hash marks rise and fall making it easy to read. Reading left to right.
- Rulers are shipped in a crush resistant corrugated mailer.
- Made in the USA
Perfect for use at home, office, classroom, or workshops, sign-shops, and manufacturing plants. Will work on both GUILLOTINE AND ROTARY KNIFE STYLE SHEARS and CUTTERS.
It’s measuring made easy. Buy yours today and see how easy it is to use.