The Genuine Layman PeelApply Adhesive Ruler
This adhesive vinyl ruler is designed for large and small workshops and cutting and production tables. Also, sewing, and quilting tables and more.
Now it’s quick and easy measurement at-a-glance. You do NOT have to know how to read a ruler.
- On the (top of ruler) each line is marked with 1/4, 1/8, 1/16 labeled increments that read left to right. Also 1/32 labeled increments are marked at the last inch measurement of the ruler. No guessing or counting lines! No more measuring mistakes.
- Easy to read bold numbers on contrasting background.
- Digitally printed, available sizes 24″, 36″ and 48” length x 2” wide. The 2” width makes it easy to see on tables.
- The PeelApply ruler is made of durable vinyl, non-glare and has paper on the back that you peel off and stick the adhesive backing vinyl ruler to the edge of your worktable or surface.
- On the bottom of the ruler is the metric side the millimeter hash marks rise and fall making it easy to read. Reading left to right. Also, are different formulas for converting millimeters and centimeters and inches plus square feet, square yards and a fraction to decimal conversion chart 4ths, 8ths, 16ths and 32nds.
- Rulers are shipped in a crush resistant corrugated mailer.
- Made in the USA
Perfect for use at home, office, classroom, or workshops, sign-shops, and manufacturing plants. They also solve the problem of someone that doesn’t use a ruler very often of being able to read a ruler and not making measuring mistakes.
With these rulers applied to your tables you will never hunt around the shop for your rulers again.
It’s measuring made easy. Buy yours today and see how easy it is to use.
Closer look at actual size