The Genuine Layman Micro Steel Ruler
These rulers are designed for micro measuring. The “Micro” designation means that the 1/32nd of the ruler is included throughout the entire ruler. Most of our rulers have the 1/32nd marked at the last inch measurement of the ruler, these are marked all the way.
Now it’s quick and easy measurement at-a-glance. You do NOT have to know how to read a ruler.
- On the (top of ruler) each line is marked with 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32 labeled increments. No guessing or counting lines! No more measuring mistakes.
- Easy to read bold numbers on contrasting background.
- Digitally printed, available sizes 6″ & 12″ length x 1.5” wide.
- Material is Blue Tempered Spring Steel .032 thick durable and EASY TO USE FOR STRAIGHT EDGE -WEAR RESISTANT AS A CUTTING & SCRIBING GUIDE. Because our printing process is all digital, our steel rulers consist of a flexible, latex printed, scratch-resistant, vinyl cover with permanent T60 acrylic adhesive applied to the 1095 blue tempered spring steel main body.
- On the back is a non-slip cork backing that will keep your ruler from sliding around.
- On the bottom of the (12” ruler only) are different formulas for converting millimeters and centimeters and inches plus square feet, square yards. On the 12” ruler and the 6” ruler is a fraction to decimal conversion chart 4ths, 8ths, 16ths and 32nds. Note this ruler does not contain metric measurement.
- Rulers are shipped in a crush resistant corrugated mailer or tube.
- Made in the USA
Perfect for use at home, office, classroom, or workshops, sign-shops, construction sites and manufacturing plants. Excellent for crafts and sewing projects and the best educational tool for anyone who does not already know how to read a ruler.
It’s measuring made easy. Buy yours today and see how easy it is to use.