The Genuine Layman FabriFlexi Vinyl Fabric Ruler
Is designed to ROLL UP TWIST and BEND for measuring on irregular surfaces and curved shapes. Easy to store so you can carry this ruler in your pocket.
Now it’s quick and easy measurement at-a-glance. You do NOT have to know how to read a ruler.
- On the (top of ruler) each line is marked with 1/4, 1/8 labeled increments. No guessing or counting lines! No more measuring mistakes.
- Easy to read bold numbers on contrasting background.
- Digitally printed, available sizes are 12”, 24” & 36" length x 1.5” wide.
- Plastic vinyl fabric non-glare material that is durable, thin, lightweight, flexible, tear resistant-doesn’t break or scratch and is water resistant stretch-resistant for the ultimate in flexibility without losing its shape. NOTE: This is NOT a thick rigid ruler to use as a straight edge. This is thin and flexible and made to conform to uneven surfaces, and curved shapes so you can roll up twist and bend.
- On the bottom of the ruler are different formulas for converting millimeters and centimeters and inches plus square feet, square yards. Also, is a fraction to decimal conversion chart 4ths, 8ths, 16ths and 32nds. Note this ruler does not contain metric measurement.
- Rulers are shipped in a crush resistant corrugated mailer.
- Made in the USA
Perfect for use at home, office, classroom, or workshops, sign-shops, and manufacturing plants. Excellent for crafts, quilting and sewing projects (can roll up and fit right in your pocket).
They also solve the problem of someone that doesn't use a ruler very often of being able to read a ruler and not making measuring mistakes. The best educational tool for anyone who does not already know how to read a ruler. Make your measuring and cutting easy.
It’s measuring made easy. Buy yours today and see how easy it is to use.