The Genuine Layman Centering Ruler
This is a durable Centering Ruler that is made for people trying to find the center of something.
Now it’s quick and easy measurement at-a-glance. You do NOT have to know how to read a ruler.
For centering, match the same numbers on each side of the Genuine Layman Centering Ruler to the edges of what you are wanting to find the center of and the large “C” right on the ruler is exact center. Yes, it’s just that easy!
- On the (top of ruler) Each line is marked with 1/4, 1/8, 1/16 labeled increments. Also 1/32 labeled increments are marked at the last inch measurement of the ruler. No guessing or counting lines! No more measuring mistakes.
- Easy to read bold numbers on contrasting background.
- Digitally printed, available size 16″, 30″ and 36″ length x 1.5" wide.
- 100% polyester plastic 12 mil thick non-glare material that is durable, thin, lightweight, flexible, tear resistant-doesn’t break or scratch and is water resistant stretch-resistant for the ultimate in flexibility without losing its shape. NOTE: This is NOT a thick rigid ruler to use as a straight edge. This is thin and flexible and made to conform to uneven surfaces, and curved shapes.
- The bottom of the ruler has a fraction to decimal conversion chart 4ths, 8ths, 16ths and 32nds. Note this ruler does not contain metric measurement.
- Rulers are shipped in a crush resistant corrugated mailer or tube.
- Made in the USA
Perfect for use at home, office, classroom, or workshops.
Excellent for crafts and sewing projects and cutting small fabric pieces, location for buttonholes and pleats or embroidery and quilting. Mark the centers of pockets and place patches on jeans and more. Also, for picture matting, hanging pictures, and artwork to line up photos exactly where you want them.
It’s measuring made easy. Buy yours today and see how easy it is to use.